7 Nights Accomodation Voucher
Stay on the home of Kangaroo Island Olives.
This voucher is valid for a 7-night stay at the recently renovated ‘Little Liguria’ homestead. Nestled between our oldest olive grove and the Nepean Bay waterfront, the homestead is the perfect getaway location to enjoy all Kangaroo Island has to offer.
Duration: 7 nights
Capacity: 6 adults
Constructed mostly from locally sourced materials, the octagonal shape is truly iconic and breaths circular, regenerative energy into the life of the home. Having undergone a major renovation in 2019, the home offers complete privacy, while providing a centralised base from which to visit the many attractions across the island. The house comfortably accommodates 6 guests in 4 bedrooms. Additional single beds can be arranged (not in private bedrooms) and there’s plenty of camping space.
Guests have access to the entire property but should always stick to tracks, obey signage and avoid wandering off too far. If you have a 4WD you can drive onto the beach, otherwise it’s a short walk on foot. A 4WD is recommended but not critical.
The homestead is made up of 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, separate toilet, mud room, foyer/office, open lounge, dining and kitchen.
- A large outdoor area with secure fencing will ensure children can’t wonder off.
- Guests are welcome to use the gas BBQ, outdoor setting and shade umbrella.
- New furnishings throughout the house include a 60″ smart TV in the main living area.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating and indoor fireplace.
- Fixed wireless NBN. Unlimited Wi-Fi (including access to steaming services such as Netflix, provided you have an account).
- Full 4G phone coverage for Telstra customers in and around the homestead.
- Limited network coverage for other providers that do not use the Telstra network.
- The fully equipped kitchen gives you the option of catering in-house.
During your trip you’ll enjoy spending time exploring the property, recreational activities on the beach, co-existing with an abundance of wildlife and visiting remarkable attractions. There’s no better place to unwind, relax and re-connect with nature.